The word as the lawyer is of Latin origin. Turkish Lawyer is the professional title given to the person who guides society on legal issues and who defends the rights of real or legal persons in front of the judiciary.
The profession of Turkish lawyer is carried out by those who have studied law, have completed their internship and have the 5 conditions required.
The profession of lawyer is public service and also free profession.
How to Become a Lawyer in Turkey?
There are 5 conditions to become a Turkish lawyers in Turkey:
- To be a Turkish citizen,
- To be a graduate from one of the Turkish law faculties or passed a successful test of the remaining missing classes according to their law faculties after graduated from law faculties in abroad.
- Completing the lawyer internship and receiving internship certificate (internship duration is one year)
- To reside in the region of the bar association that he/she wants to be registered in,
- According to the Law of Attorney, there should be no obstacle to being a lawyer.
The candidate, who is accepted as a lawyer, is given a license by the Bar Association.
When the lawyer who is accepted to the profession is given a license, the lawyer swear in front of the Bar Association’s board of directors.
Admission to a lawyer shall be effected from the moment of issuance of the license.
The candidate is entitled to use the title ‘lawyer’ after being admitted to the lawyer. Status notified to Turkey Bar Association.
Law Firms in Istanbul
There are many law firms in Istanbul that provide services in many specific fields such as international naval law, international law, foreigner law, intellectual property law, immigration law, trademark law, IT law, internet law. It is possible to find that services are provided in almost every area of
The centers of international firms typically located in Istanbul in Turkey. Therefore, there are a lot of international law firms in İstanbul. In addition, you can find many law firm in Istanbul and Turkey such as Foreign Law Firm Turkey, Turkish Citizenship Law Firm and International Law Firm in Turkey.
Obligations of Law Firms
- Turkish law firm establishes a transparent relationship with its client. According to the professional principles of law firm, tells his client the main outlines of his work and ensures that his client understands the work to be done.
- Every lawyer working in the law office and law offices should keep the information about the client confidential. Lawyers working in a law firm must keep secrets of clients or case information contained in any documents provided to them by their client.
- Law firms must act independently from all other private institutions or public institutions when performing any legal work.
- A law firm must not defend the case of sides whose interests are completely opposed. If the interests of sides in whom the law firm is looking at their case contradict each other, the law firm must immediately abandon case of a side from them.
How to Find Best Lawyer Firm in Turkey
It is clear that finding a suitable lawyer for your legal requirements is not an easy task. Making lawyers advertising is prohibited in Turkey. For this reason, recommendations and personal observations will be the first criteria for choosing the best law firm.
First, you should define your legal problem very well. A lawyer who is perfect for your friend about the divorce case may be unsuitable for your different legal question.
The preliminary interview with the recommended lawyer would help you make better decisions.
A short visit to the law office is ideal for solving the questions in your mind. Thus, you would allow the lawyer to present arguments to convince you about the field of work.
It is important to note that when you go to a the law office in İstanbul or anywhere in Turkey for a preliminary discussion, you should go with the relevant documents to identify your problem rather than your subjective opinions and opinions about your case.
You also may take advantage of articles which the law firm shared on the internet to find the best law firm in Turkey.
Topo Law Firm’s Legal Service as a lawyer in Istanbul
TOPO Law Firm is operating in Şişli, Istanbul. Topo Law Firm provide services to individuals and institutions ranging from private Legal Counseling to Family & Divorce Law, Information Technology Law, Criminal Law, Real Estate Law, Intellectual Property & Patent Law, Corporate & Commercial Law, International Law, Foreigner Law, Citizenship Law and Immigration Law.
Topo Law Firm has been providing qualified legal services for several years to National and International clients through our Divorce Lawyer, Information Technology Lawyer, Criminal Lawyer, Real Estate Lawyer, Intellectual Property & Patent Lawyer, Corporate & Commercial Lawyer and Immigration Lawyers. In addition to litigation we also offer alternative dispute resolution (ADR) methods such as Arbitration, Mediation, Conciliation and Negotiation.
We provide creative, balanced and practical solutions for each case because we understand that each of our clients contains their own unique dynamics, challenges and personalities as Turkish lawyers. To achieve the best results possible, we always give our total commitment and passion to each and every case. With us you may expect to be represented by a team of professional Turkish lawyers with knowledge, experience and sincere determination.
We are a team of professional lawyers producing creative solutions. We aim to provide quality service to our clients in the shortest time possible as a law firm in İstanbul.
Our focuses on providing smart legal strategies that accomplish individual goals. We look at each case from a variety of angles and create special plans that account for the many paths a matter may take. We offer holistic solutions to your specific matter as a professional law firm in İstanbul. Our Law Office in İstanbul has clients almost from all countries of the world as one of the Foreign Law Firms in Turkey which is consisting of Turkish citizenship lawyers.
Publish Date: February 20, 2019