TURKISH LAW AND LAW FIRMS
Turkish Legal System
Turkish law and law firms: The Islamic law used in the Ottoman period was abandoned by the law reform in the Republican period and European laws were quoted in all branches of law. With the great enactments made in the Republican period, Turkish law was completely incorporated into the civil law system. In our law, there is a distinction between private law and public law. In our law, the principle of separation of powers is valid. In other words, Turkish law is derived from German, Swiss and Italian legal systems.
What does a Lawyer Mean?
The word as the lawyer is of Latin origin. Lawyer, in front of the judiciary; is the professional title given to the person who guides society on legal issues and who defends the rights of real or legal persons. The profession of attorney is carried out by those who have studied law, have completed their internship and have the conditions required by law.
What are the job descriptions of Lawyer?
Their professional obligations may be grouped under the following headings:
- To carry out and finalize the proceedings related to the cases,
- To give a legal opinion on the relevant legal issues,
- To take legal measures to protect the interests of the institution, to prevent disputes, to ensure that agreements and contracts are made in accordance with these principles,
- To review the contract and specification drafts, disputes between the institution and third parties, and notifying the legal opinion,
- To carry out the business and transactions related to legal processes (decree, appeal etc.)
Some of the Professional Ethical Principles of Attorneys are:
- The law firm establishes a transparent relationship with its client. According to the professional principles of law firm, tells his client the main outlines of his work and ensures that his client understands the work to be done.
- Every lawyer working in the law firm and law offices should keep the information about the client confidential. Lawyers and other assistants working in a law firm must keep a secret of personal or case information contained in any documents provided to them by their client.
- Law firms must act independently from all other private institutions or public institutions when performing any legal work. No institution may make any suggestion to lawyers practicing their professional activities.
- A law firm must not defend the case of sides whose interests are completely opposed. If the interests of sides in whom the law firm is looking at their case contradict each other, the law firm must immediately abandon case of a side from them.
The Fields of Activity of the Law Office
All lawyers or law firms in Turkey are authorized to engage in activities in all areas of law. Although for lawyers there is no legally obliged choose to types of cases in Turkey, the attorney profession has the right to choose certain types of cases while performing.
Which Services Does Topo Law Firm Provide as Turkish Law Firm?
We are a team of professional lawyers producing creative solutions. We aim to provide quality service to our clients in the shortest time possible. Our focuses on providing smart legal strategies that accomplish individual goals. We look at each case from a variety of angles and create special plans that account for the many paths a matter may take. We offer holistic solutions to your specific matter. Our entire legal team works collaboratively to accomplish the legal goals of our clients.
The services we offer you;
- Legal Consultancy: You can find the fastest and most appropriate solutions for your legal problems at the Topo Law Firm. We offer legal consultancy services to individuals and institutions in line with their specific needs.
- IT Law: Our team of experts quickly respond to your requests regarding content removal from the internet, online-blackmail consultancy & case specific blackmail protection procedures and fake account removal all of which fall into the category of Cyber IT law.
- Corporate and Commercial Law: Our experienced corporate lawyers provide services to companies, in legal matters such as litigating lawsuits related to small, medium and corporate companies, creating business agreements and partnerships and collecting/tracking securities.
- Divorce and Family Law: Our team of family and divorce lawyers work towards solving disputes within families in a quick and reliable manner and assist our clients with their family related problems.
- Criminal Law: In criminal investigations and cases that may affect your freedom, our competent penalty and heavy penalty lawyers, all of whom have received higher education in their respective fields, offer services to our clients from all over Turkey.
- Real Estate Law: Our expert team of real estate and probate lawyers are by your side in real estate cases within Turkey, cases from the elimination of joint ownership, the cancellation and registration of deeds, to the prevention of confiscation and adequate pay.
- Legal service in the process of Turkish Citizenship: Our talented team carries out all the transactions on your behalf and provides you legal services.
Publish Date: February 10, 2019