We accept applications of those applicants who have the following competencies and committed to constantly develop and grow their skills
- Graduated from a Law faculty
- 3-5 years of experience in the relevant field (not applicable for legal Interns)
- Excellent writing and follow-up skills
- Having teamwork in different roles and responsibilities
- Strong analytical thinking ability and problem solving ability
- Effective written, verbal communication and attorney skills
- Committed to continuous professional development
We are determined to promote our employees based on their performance, outcomes and legal expertise and extraordinary skills. Our unique performance management system provides equal opportunities to all our employees.
You can fill in the application form on the right side, add your resume or send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications are always kept strictly confidential.